To manage my online business and personal e-mail when traveling, I learned everything I could about the two best options: iPhone and iPod Touch.
Responses were very informative.
They helped me determine that an iPod Touch is more suitable for my needs because I’m not interested in the cell phone feature of iPhone at this time. That saved me money.
Also, thanks to the responses, I downloaded a nice collection of apps that I’m very happy with.
10 Good iPhone & iPod Touch Apps for Online Business
1.WordPress 2 allows you to write posts, upload photos, edit pages, and manage comments on all of your WordPress blogs
2. Analytics App is mobile access to your Google Analytics data
3. PayPal makes it easy to send money, check your balance and view past transactions
4.CB Stats is handy if you promote Clickbank products, allowing you to check the stats of up to five CB accounts
5. Bloomberg lets you read the latest financial news headlines, world market updates and stock quotes, charts and news
6. Twitbird Pro helps you access and manage all of your Twitter accounts both online and off
7. Roboform for PC or 1Password for Mac will store your logins securely. Note: you need to install the parent programs on your computer in order to use these apps. Roboform offers a free version of the parent program but it will only store a small number of logins. You’ll likely have to upgrade to store more, but the price is reasonable.
8. Things is a task manager to help with productivity
9. Camera Genius replaces the default camera with one that is feature-rich (iPhone only)
10. Currency Converter Pro calculates conversions between more than 200 world currencies and all the old legacy European currencies
That’s a good start and should keep you busy for a while!
What are your favorite iPhone/iPod Touch apps for online business?
~ Lillea WoodlynsTags: Macs